Ginny joined Martindale in 2019 with more than 20 years of experience. She is a revenue and JIB supervisor in the Joint Interest and Revenue Accounting group. She earned her B.S. in Accounting and Finance from the University of Tulsa before starting her career at a CPA firm in Shawnee, Oklahoma, then moved into the private sector where she held numerous financial analyst, manager, and controller positions.
Expertise and focus areas:
- Payroll processing and reporting of Federal and state taxes
- Managing functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, capitalization and depreciation of assets, account reconciliations, and partner distributions
- Creation of financial statements for internal use such as balance sheets, income statements, and statement of cash flows
- Ongoing discussions with tax processionals, legal professionals, and tax authorities to ensure compliance with all applicable requirements
- Current member of the Women’s Energy Network (WEN) – Greater Oklahoma Chapter
- Current member of COPAS – Oklahoma City Society